Engaging topics, insights and more
At each event, we are covering critical topics from marketing and sales to generating profit and greenwashing. With a host of expert speakers at each venue, join us to build knowledge, skills, and techniques for your business.
- Keeping it green: sustainable claims and merchandise
- Doing business on social: how to promote to B2B audiences
- Creating your brand story: why it’s important and how it helps create differentiation
- Generating profit in post covid times: tackling the pricing challenge in uncertain times
- Creating the sales difference: essential selling structures to ensure success
- Protecting your advantage: avoid legal issues, protecting assets and supply chains
For more information, click here
To book places for this event, please email [email protected]
Please email your requirement for tickets, stating the date you wish to attend, and the number of places required to [email protected] with any dietary requirements. Cost includes attendance at event, refreshments and working lunch.
Open to members and non members.
Members £90+VAT per person
Charter Members £80+VAT per person
Non-members £150+VAT per person.
Booking 5 or more? Contact the BPMA for availability and pricing via [email protected]
Booking terms: If you wish to place a booking for more than 5 places, please call the BPMA on 01372 371184. Bookings must be made at least 5 days before the event date in question. Places for these events are capped and places are allocated on a first come first served basis. Bookings are chargeable on booking and can be paid by card, BACS or collected by DD payment if you are a BPMA member. There are special rates for BPMA members and preferential rates for Charter members. If you wish to cancel a booking, you may cancel and receive 100% refund if the place is cancelled by 11.04.22. After this date, no refunds can be given.