What is the BPMA Charter?
The Charter programme has been introduced by the BPMA to develop and achieve the highest standards within our specific niche of the promotional products discipline.
- Charter status represents an endorsement of substantive professionalism.
- To become a Charter member, the process is thorough with rigorous vetting overseen by the BPMA and the Board, members must meet the standards of excellence to be awarded Charter status.
- Charter is only open to members, It is open to distributors and suppliers of any size.
- Achieving Charter status is a quantifiable certification allowing recipients to proactively promote and brand their credentials throughout UK industry and beyond.
- With increasing demand for excellence and measurable proof of standards, Charter is fast becoming the ‘must have’ for companies planning to develop and grow.
What does the Charter Status represent?
Charter membership is representative of the most respected and reputable companies within our industry. It is the ultimate in industry standards and promotes the highest level of business practice and customer service.