Licensing Essentials Course Spring Fling Networking Party - LIMA UK
LIMA UK's annual Licensing Essentials Course gives you access to the latest thinking, best practice and new trends in business. If you have team members who are new to licensing or work in branding, marketing, TV/Film/Music and want to know how to monetize your IP through consumer products then this course is for you.
Dress Code for Long Room
Gentleman to wear jacket and tie - Women to wear smart/casual dress
Licensing Essentials Course and Spring Fling Party Ticket
Location: Lords Cricket Ground - The Long Room
When: 4th May 2017 (9:30am – 6pm)
Prices: £312 LIMA members, £360 Non Members, £199 Artists, Charities, Students
- The Basics of Licensing - LIMA UK
- The role of the licensor - Warner Bros.
- Successful licensing from the licencee’s perspective – Danilo Calendars
- Essential Financial know-how (auditing licensing income) – Fisher Forensic
- Essential Legal know-how (licensing contract examples) – Wiggin LLP
- Art and Design Licensing – Withit Studios
- Licensing of Brands – IMG
- How kids respond to retail environments – Kids Industries
- How licensors work with retail partners – Nickelodeon
- Question Time Panel Discussion – Representatives from - Tottenham Hotspur, Sony ATV, Hachette,
Spring Fling Networking Party
Location: Lords Cricket Ground – Pavilion Rooftop Terrace
When: 4th May 2017 (6pm – 11pm)
Prices: £40 LIMA members, £70 Non LIMA members, (all prices plus vat)
The Spring Fling networking party is a chance to come along and network with some prominent executives from the UK licensing and retail industry. Taking place on the rooftop of the Lords Pavilion, drinks and canapes will be served throughout the night and it’s a great event to swap some business cards at and make new friends in the licensing industry.
Part of the CPD certified Retail Mentoring Programme, organised by Brand Licensing Europe
Click Here To Purchase Your Tickets!
BPMA members get special rates, contact us for the promotional code!