How to Source Promotional Products
Tell your Promotional Company
- The audience and objectives and budget of your event or promotion.
- The information about your brand that you want to communicate – is there a call to action?
- The information from the recipients you would find useful, if you were able to obtain it. Historically, some of the other events or promotions done by your company.
- What would you like the recipients to think about your company after the event or promotion is finished?
- What are your branding and delivery requirements?
Other things you should ask your Promotional Company
- How long have they been in the promotions industry?
- How long have they been BPMA members? Do they have any other accreditations?
- What are their ethical/environmental/compliance policies?
- Have they received any BPMA or other business success awards?
- What their average lead times are
- Do they have dedicated staff for large client programmes?
- Do you have a returns policy?
Some of the common pitfalls
- Sizing and quality inferiority
- Late deliveries
- Lack of duty of care, safety and custom requirements
- Payment in advance without delivery guarantees
- Cash flow challenges
- Human rights infringements
To find a supplier of promotional merchandise please visit our directory here.